Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lost Key


Regret has really been an issue for me as well with life as a factor with love as well. Letting go of someone you love but it doesn't feel right in your gut and fixing it has its limitations. If I could say anything I want to the person one last time, saying how much I care and love them how much they mean to me and my life.That I would want them back more than anything in the world but too many barriers are holding me back from flowing back into his heart.



"Lost And Cold" by faintsmile28


“I’m Lost Without You”

I.


Imagine you looking into a crystal ball, a vision of me in white walking barefoot in the snow of the forest, lost and cold without a heartbeat. You sit back and watch; save me or let me suffer more pain than I’ve already.
 
Every day I wonder if you think of me.
Every day I still remember the moments we shared,
the laughs we had,
the long moments in each other’s arms.
Every day I wonder if you know that I still exist.


II.
If I disappear, would you miss me? Or would you forget?
My heart is a glass figurine on a thin thread. As soon as it breaks it’s gone and only comes back in pieces.
Every day, I think of you, wondering if I’m still special to your heart. Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I wish you would still be mine and mine alone…I can’t go on without you spending time with me. Then again, every time, it reminds me it’s like I’m holding onto heaven.
I wish you would say“hello,” even though you’re with her now…I’m lost without you. I can’t find my way through this lonely life. I’m trapped and can hardly breathe. I’m sinking lower and lower into darkness. I need someone who can save me! 

You can still be with her. All I’m asking is that you still care!
When I see you, you put a smile on my face. You’re always there for me when I need you. You still mean everything to me. I miss you…I love you…I couldn’t live without you!
You’re the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me, more than you will ever know…more than the stars in the sky…more than life itself…

No comments: