Translate

Friday, August 17, 2012

Stressful Times

Hey guy,s it's Sabrina Black.

Basically this piece comes from the heart. It's about how a fatherly figure or some you trust gets too caught up in their work and their success and forgets what's important to them.

Working too much can cause stress and anger, which causes them to say hurtful words to you. I have gone through this many times and it hurts and puts you down. Just know that he loves you with all his heart and talk to him. Have a one-on-one conversation. Tell him how you feel, he will sacrifice work for you. YOU are more important to him than anything else in the world.





"Tears" by Marissaa




“Do You Remember Me?”

You are always angry, always filled with stress. I wish you could spend time with me. I wish you would just take a minute to stay with me.

You ignore and neglect me. You yell, hurt, and cloud my day. I wish we could go back to the old days, but sadly I still withhold the memory. Every moment that we shared is a fading memory. I wish we could create more lasting ones...

Why are you so stressed?

Why are you so mean?

Do you even hear yourself talk? You make me sad and imperfect. Every little thing is upsetting to you. Sometimes I have to question: do you remember me?

You never spend time with us.

You are always in a bad mood. I’m just tired of hearing an excuse for everything.

Why do you blame it on me? I didn’t make you this way, you did.

Why are you so stressed?

Why are you so mean
You’re supposed to protect me in all of my troubles. Understand me, be there for me, comfort me, but do you even remember me?



 ~ Sabrina Black
APLIW

No comments: