Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

Can't sleep, Can't Speak



When you just want to turn around and run back to where you came from. Back to where you started, back to who you were, who you knew, and what you so loved. But you can't. You mustn't. You can't get anywhere with focusing on the past, it just drives you into the ground because you want things to go back to the way they were but there's no chance, no way, no how, they could be the same.




I get lost, ya know? I'm getting older and losing grip of time. I feel nostalgic listening to this song. Part of me goes numb. When I sit alone, my thoughts conflict each other. One side says: "Oh, if only I could be who I was, or if I could relive that..." The other says: "Don't waste your time. You know you can't go back. Things are just going to have to progress whether they get better or not."

I've been going through a rough time right now with someone I love..They tend to take advantage of me being here for so long. When a few years ago I was everything to them, I want to feel that way again.




No comments: