Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dumb Luck

Hay guys its Aulene! I wrote this today and it has to do with a lot of drama that is circulating around here right now. I hope you like it and please let me know what you think.


Dumb Luck


Some may say it's fate.
Others say it's luck. 
Luck to ace a test. 
Luck we get along. 
Luck to cross one another's path.
We shouldn't, but we do. 
You are my opposite, 
My friend, 
Nothing more. 
I trust you. 
It was dumb luck we met. 
Two people 
Who's paths should never cross. 
Too different. 
Too odd. 
Not right in others' eyes, 
But we are happy. 
Well... 
We were. 
It was dumb luck our paths crossed. 
Now tell me, 
Do you wish you would have taken another path?



-edited AAA
edited;;TMH

1 comment:

Terra said...

This is a great piece. I can really relate to the message that I get from this poem. I've had a couple people come into my life who were my opposite, and in the end things ended up not working out and I often wondered if they wished things had gone differently.

Very nice work! Each piece I read of yours makes me eager to see the next one.