Translate

Monday, February 20, 2012

Jewelry Box



Hay guys it's Aulene again! This is not my normal style of writing, and it is not a new piece. I wrote it a while ago for an assignment. The assignment was making myself into something, and I had to put some heart into it. This is what I came up with. I hope you like it. Please comment! Thanks!













"Jewelry Box"


Beautiful inside and out
Intricate designs cover me
All around my sides
I sit in the dark, silence.
The lights turn on
A mellow light glistens off of me
I feel the warmth of a body's hands wrap around me
opening my gold lock
Finding the treasures that lie inside me
Decorating yourself with my beauty
You have taken my inner beauty.
You're gone and leave me empty
I wait for hours upon your return.
Your return brings my glimmering jewls
I one again have all my pieces.




~Aulene


-edited AAA

No comments: