Translate

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Being Back

Well peoples, I know you all missed me very much while I was gone to some very warm place last week. Yes, I left the cold weather for somewhere warmer and it was sooo nice. Anyway, I want to thank Alex for posting one of my pieces in my stead. And also I want you to know  by no means do I actually think you missed me in the slightest.
Since I was not here last week when New Years Resolutions were being made I thought I would let you guys know what exactly mine is for this year. And, it is to write more. And following through with that resolution here is a piece I wrote recently. Its about that awkward thought you have when you find someone you kinda like after  not quite getting over your last relationship.


My mind is heavy
with thoughts of you.
I don't know why,
I can't seem to stop
Is it you I want?
But when I think of him,
I cringe in regret
A part of me
is with him still,
I haven't let go,
not quite yet.
So I couldn't be with you
even if I was certain
But you weigh down my mind
Completely and utterly
You don't even know.
And I pray that someone
will whisk me away.


Well its certainly not the best thing I've written is it? Oh well, that it for me this week.

~Anora Anakaya~

No comments: