Translate

Monday, January 31, 2011

What We Have To Fear

Heres another one of my free written poems, hope you like it.

*********************************
Let the world stop spinning, I want to get off, everything here turned out just as I thought. The fires are glowing, the flames are growing hot. Everything is falling, everything that we fought. The air is growing thick and I am starting to feel sick. The world is claustrophobic, and we have finally come to know this. The end is growing near, and we only have to fear, what we never truly believed, for the belief becomes reality.
********************************

Also you can keep up with what other stuff im doing by looking up the indie music review blog that I will be posting links to soon. I will be reviewing indie bands' albums.

Thanks!
Joseph W.

No comments: