Translate

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So Tuesdays Then?

Seems like I get to post something new every Tuesday! By the way, great poem Joey. Really great.
Well, today I feel like posting one of the many pieces of poetry I wrote before I fall asleep (I try to do one everyday just to keep myself thinking). Anyway, here's one of my awful poems. I hope you guys don't hate it too much!
* * * * *




Pretending


Im tired of pretending
that everything will be alright
tired of pretending that this isn't
too far gone,
that something can be saved.
This is me, laying down my arms.
I've stopped fighting,
All I have left, is my shield
to defend me from you.
And I'm not pretending
This is real.
So take a chance
put down your sword
and maybe,
just maybe,
we might be saved.




* * * * *


Oh and I think Quinton might have some news coming up, so stay ''tuned'' and in the coming weeks you just may here about something new.

~Anora Anakaya~

No comments: